As the deadline for online tax returns looms, for many panic may be setting in! Some may not even know that they need to submit a tax return.
Here are some of the reasons you’ll need to send a tax return if, in the last tax year:
- you were self-employed
- your income from savings or investments (or dividends from shares) was £10,000 or more before tax
- you were a company director
- your income (or your partner’s) was over £50,000 and one of you claimed Child Benefit
- your taxable income was over £100,000
- you were a trustee of a trust or registered pension scheme
- Feeling overwhelmed? Help is at hand! This week on MoneyTalk, Simon will be sharing his top tips on tax.
Tune in on Friday from 1pm on Channel Radio.