Our largest room available for immediate occupation in this prestigious location – deposit secures.
Easy in, easy out, high quality, flexible, fully serviced office accommodation in the heart of Ashford. Short term or long term – whatever suits you best, complete with on-site parking. Just 1 room currently available (seats up to 4) for a monthly fee of £525 internet, heat, light and electric all included with ZERO VAT – parking alone is worth £80 per month! NO RATES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES!
Lovely spacious room with high ceilings and lots of natural light…
In our beautiful historic building…
We are at Stoke House in Church Road just next to the Elwick Club and almost opposite the new library. Do please feel free to call and we can arrange a tour…phone Hannah Thompson on 01233 722999, for further information and availability.
We need 2 month’s rent as deposit and one month in advance. There will be no VAT added and no business rates (for qualifying small businesses).
- 1 lockable office
- Large windows
- 24/7 building access
- High frequency lighting
- “Manned” reception
- Heat & light
- 1 on site parking space
- Parcel & post receiving
- Quality desk & chair per occupant
- Unlimited cabled broadband access (subject to fair usage policy – which at the moment is “please don’t stream video all day!”) available day one no wait for BT
- Wireless internet access as above
- Access to communal kitchen
- Use of microwave, cooker and fridge
- Ladies & gentlemen’s toilets
- Free coffee and tea
At additional cost:
- Incoming and outgoing fax labelled “Stoke House”
- Your own dedicated ISDN phone line ringing in your office – no installation and no termination charge. Available from day one with no wait for BT. Digital telephone handset includes call forwarding to mobile
- Calls billed monthly you will be supplied with call log statement i.e. national calls 3.5 pence per minute (BT 4.5)
- Voice mail with remote access
- Outbound postage franking and posting
- Access to boardroom by the half day or day at 20% off published rate – currently £25 per hour.
- Mail forwarding
- High speed photocopier
- Seminar and light catering facilities
- Signage: internal & external
- Additional secure file storage
- Hot desks for visitors by the hour, half day or day (subject to availability)
Ashford is the fastest growing commercial centre in Kent, at the gateway to Europe and now London. The offices are an easy walk to Ashford International station to pick up the high speed Javelin train to London or the Eurostar to Paris & Brussels. It is also an easy drive to Eurotunnel.
Management is always on site so backup is available in the event of a problem or if colleagues are engaged.
For further information on serviced office accommodation in Ashford Kent Contact Us or phone Hannah Thompson on 01233 722999, in confidence.
Stoke House: Ashford’s friendly, professional business centre.