As at 17th April 2023 we no longer have a vacancy for an experienced, IFA paraplanner based at our super busy Ashford, Kent head office. However if what follows sounds interesting do please send us your CV – because things change.
The job entails all aspects of paraplanner support for our growing team of 16 financial and 4 mortgage & protection advisers.
- At least three years financial services experience
- A high degree of computer literacy/ competence.
- Preferably at least Diploma Qualified.
Operating in Kent for over 30 years Talis is a privately owned firm of independent financial advisers. It supports private individuals, companies, trusts and charities with advice on wealth management, retirement, auto enrolment, mortgages and tax planning.
The successful paraplanner applicant will join our existing, 13 strong, Ashford based support team using XPlan.
We are looking for:
- Positive attitude
- Team ethos
The job involves…
- Paraplanning for qualified advisers
- Product and solution research
- Report writing and review
- Report template design
- Administration and maintenance of client files
- Obtaining illustrations from product providers and the internet
- Completion and issuing of client application forms and illustrations.
- Assistance with compliance and money laundering functions
- File audit
Office hours are 9 – 5.30 Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
Salary £30,000 – £45,000 depending on experience
Please submit CVs together with brief note explaining why you think you’d be suitable to Simon Webster firstname.lastname@example.org