Nicolle has been advising clients since 1997. She trained with a London firm on Tottenham Court Road and deals with clients in London, Kent and the neighbouring counties. She joined Talis Independent Financial Advisers in 2009 after being impressed with the Portfolio Service the firm can offer clients.
Nicolle enjoys skiing, walking her dog “Big Ron” and dining out with family and friends.
- Pensions for Individuals & Auto Enrolment for companies
- Pre and post retirement planning
- IHT Mitigation
- Wealth Management
- Corporate benefits such as Group Life cover, Shareholder Protection, Keyman Insurance
- Group Income Protection, Group Private Medical Insurance
- Individual Protection such as Critical Illness cover and Income Protection
- Meeting clients and structuring Individual Financial Action plans for them to achieve their objectives, whether saving for a special holiday, protecting their family against the worst, saving to buy a house or for kid’s education, or investing to retire early.
- Negotiating more money with a Lifetime annuity provider than the client (aged 65) was originally offered.
- Helping a Client (aged 23) buy his first home and then many subsequent ones as his circumstances evolved.
- Being there when clients have been directly affected by Cancer and helping them sort through their finances at a critical time.
- Reducing a client’s Inheritance Tax Liability so she can leave as much money to her children and grandchildren as possible and not necessarily the tax man.
- Saving an Additional rate taxpayer (aged 50) lots of money by advising him to save in the right manner through tax efficient investments he may not have known about if he hadn’t sought my advice.
Claim to fame
“Guest speaker on Money Talk at Channel Radio and she has also appeared on TV “You’ve been Framed” being pranked while innocently having lunch in Soho Square, W1D.”
Any questions, or to book an appointment, please feel free to call Nicolle on 07763 579675 or email email@example.com.
Testimonials: A few words from some of my clients.