Our services give you peace of mind that the investment strategy you adopt is in line with the legislation and that your trustee obligations have been met.
Our latest market view here
It ensures that the investment strategy is the most appropriate and suitable for your needs, giving you freedom to fulfill your objectives for generations to come.
Our range of services includes:
- Initial consultancy meeting with no obligation
- A review of your key documentation (trust deeds and Investment Policy Statements) for compliance with legislation (Trustee Act) and industry guidance.
- We can help you write a bespoke IPS for your charity.
- A review of your financial objectives, be they income, capital preservation, or planning for specific projects, with a full report for your due diligence records
- Cash flow analysis and forecasting, including impact analysis of inflation
- Independent expert review of your existing investments for appropriateness
- Access to the most competitive cash rates for short term cash reserves
- Review of costs
- Fully documented due diligence process for reviewing and selecting investment managers. Industry guidance and best practice suggests investment managers should be reviewed annually and decisions recorded in a full audit trail.
- Monitoring with ongoing review meetings and written reports.
We can support you with:
- independent consultancy services and
- managing your money
- manage trustee auto enrolment obligations
All services are available either individually or together.