Independent Financial Adviser Careers Kent
Talis has vacancies for self employed financial advisers. We offer ongoing training and development coupled with an exciting, motivating and challenging environment. Here’s what our advisers say about us
“Talis: Independent Financial Advisers” has been operating in Kent for 30 years. Our strap line:
“make smarter financial moves..”
We are a firm of independent financial advisers and mortgage brokers providing instant RDR compliance and an unassailable marketing proposition. We are also a SIFA member (Solicitors’ Independent Financial Advice) providing a strong back up with the legal profession. We have a demonstrable commitment to integrity & client service.
The business uses Iress Software’s Adviser Office Professional to run its back office, sitting on the latest servers and running the very latest operating systems – Talis is a Microsoft partner. We conduct our fund research using Analytics, which we believe to be the best research system available to IFA’s in the UK. This commitment to state of the art technology ensures that Talis’ advisers can build their businesses on a firm foundation.
Talis has serious corporate expertise and runs the employee benefits of a number of national employers. We also have a centralised investment proposition, an investment committee that meets monthly and strong expertise in the mortgage market.
Talis’ Self Employed Adviser Proposition
The net profit margin for the average IFA is less than 50% and 2 days a week are lost on counting the paperclips. Talis has the brand, the processes and the IT to keep advisers in front of clients 5 days a week and we pay at least 60% of the gross.
- Report writing service
- Model Portfolios including ESG range
- Opportunity to work with chartered financial planners
- Simply Biz Group support and remuneration uplift
- Training and development from highly qualified & experienced directors
- Full regulatory supervision
- State of the art back office – XPlan
- Impressive client investment reports
- Administration support
- Marketing, stationary and website all with established branding
- Defined processes
- Established TCF
- A seamless changeover
- A safe haven in challenging times
- Competitive percentage of business written: fees, commission trail and fund based etc
- Motivated & connected, self starters keen to learn and capable of writing own business from own client base & contacts
Call James Cole on 01233 722999 for a confidential conversation