Independent Financial Adviser Careers Kent
Talis has vacancies for self employed financial advisers. We offer ongoing training and development coupled with an exciting, motivating and challenging environment. Here’s what our advisers say about us
“Talis: Independent Financial Advisers” is a new name for two very well established brands that has both been active in Kent for 25 years. Our strap line:
“make smarter financial moves..”
We are a firm of independent financial advisers and mortgage brokers providing instant RDR compliance and an unassailable marketing proposition. We are also a SIFA member (Solicitors’ Independent Financial Advice) providing a strong entree into the legal profession. We have a demonstrable commitment to integrity & client service. We sailed through our Treating Customers Fairly inspection from the FSA.
The business uses Iress Software’s Adviser Office Professional to run its back office, sitting on the latest servers and running the very latest operating systems – Talis is a Microsoft partner. We conduct our fund research using Analytics, which we believe to be the best research system available to IFA’s in the UK. This commitment to state of the art technology ensures that Talis’ advisers can build their businesses on a firm foundation.
Talis has serious corporate expertise and runs the employee benefits of a number of national employers; My Ferry Link (formerly SeaFrance) being our highest profile client to date. We also have a written investment proposition, an investment committee that meets monthly and strong expertise in the mortgage market. We are licensed to advise on pension transfers in house.
Talis’ Self Employed Adviser Proposition
The net profit margin for the average IFA is less than 50% and 2 days a week are lost on counting the paperclips. Talis has the brand, the processes and the IT to keep advisers in front of clients 5 days a week and we pay at least 60% of the gross.
- Opportunity to work with chartered financial planners – an increasingly attractive brand to trade under – especially with fellow professionals
- Simply Bizz Group support and remuneration uplift
- Training and development from highly qualified & experienced directors
- Full regulatory supervision
- Worldwide access to our back office server
- State of the art back office – Adviser Office from 1st
- Impressive client investment reports
- Administration support
- Marketing, stationary and website all with established branding
- Defined processes
- Established TCF
- RDR proof business
- A seemless changeover
- A safe haven in challenging times
- Competitive percentage of business written: fees, commission trail and fund based etc
- Motivated & connected, self starters keen to learn and capable of writing own business from own client base & contacts
Call James Cole on 01233 722999 for a confidential conversation