Some firms offer the moon and deliver little. Our transparent proposition is detailed below but here is a link to what our advisers say about us…
Self Employed Adviser Proposition
The net profit margin for the average IFA is less than 50% and 2 days a week are lost on “counting the paperclips”.
Minimum capital adequacy required is now the higher of £20,000 or 5% of turnover. That’s a lot of extra money to leave lying around just to keep the FCA happy…
Talis has the capital, brand, model portfolios, processes, support and IT to keep advisers in front of clients 5 days a week and we pay at least 60% of gross subject to KPI delivery.
- In house, risk rated portfolios – including ESG range – with fantastic track records.
- Client access to our website for real time valuations and updates
- Adviser training and development from highly qualified & experienced advisers
- In house technical support
- Full & speedy para planning support
- Freedom from capital adequacy worries
- Opportunity to work with chartered financial planners
- Defined processes
- Established TCF regime
- Established post RDR model
- SIFA membership giving “easier” access to lawyers and accountants
- Simply Biz Group support and remuneration uplift
- Full regulatory supervision
- State of the art cloud based back office – XPlan
- Comprehensive PI
- Impressive client investment reports
- Access to Financial Express Analytics, Morning Star, O&M, ExWeb, O&M XPlan Mortgage (formerly Trigold)
- Client access to our website for real time valuations and digital signatures
- Administration support
- Marketing, stationary and website all with established branding
- Facility to work from home or our office in Ashford.
We offer occasional leads and we also will help with marketing, seminars and lead generation.
- Competitive percentage of business written: fees, commission trail and fund based etc
- FSA Fees, FSCS & FOS Levies, PI Premiums
- Most software licenses
- Compliance support
- Motivated & connected, self starters keen to learn and capable of writing own business from own client base & contacts
Call James Cole now in confidence for an informal conversation 01233 722922