We have a job vacancy for an experienced administrator with great IT skills and demonstrable problem solving abilities for our busy Ashford head office – some home working available. The job entails all aspects of financial services administration. You will join a team of 12 supporting our growing team of 20 financial advisers.
2 Years IFA admin experience is essential, as is a high degree of computer literacy/ competence.
Operating in Kent for over 30 years Talis is an independently owned firm of independent financial advisers. It supports private individuals, companies, trusts and charities with advice on wealth management, retirement, mortgages and tax planning….
The Skills We Are Looking for:
- Problem solving abilities
- At least intermediate internet, Word, Excel & Outlook
- Experience with XPlan is desirable but not essential
The job involves…
- Administration and maintenance of client files
- Administration and maintenance of company records
- Developing our use of our back office system
- Liaising with system provider
- Scanning documents
- Fee and commission reconciliation
- File audit
Office hours are 9 – 5.30 Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
Salary £27,000 – £35,000 depending on experience.
Please submit CVs together with brief note explaining why you think you’d be suitable to Simon Webster email@example.com